During this difficult time we wish that you follow the government instructions to self isolate to prevent spread of the coronavirus.
With the help of technology, we are transferring most of our services to tele-medicine and only seeing patients face to face if absolutely necessary.
You may still call or use our self book tool to make telemedicine appointments.
We have a core team on site every day to handle urgent and other cases that require face to face interaction.
We will not be seeing suspected Coronavirus cases.
If you do think you are having symptoms of the Coronavirus , i.e. cough , fever or sore throat please call 1-877-644-4545 and they will arrange testing for you.
Urgent Care (Super Clinic)
As of September 11th 2017 our urgent care clinic received the status if a Super clinic level 2 seeing over 30,000 patients a year. The additional services, such as imaging (x-rays, ultrasounds, mammograms), laboratory, pharmacy, consulting specialists, available at the QEHC permitted for an ideal location for extended services . We see patients 12 hours a day 365 days a year. We can do casting, IV antibiotics and inhalation therapy for asthmatics.
Sometimes demand is great so call ahead after 4pm to see if we are still taking patients.
All services are covered by Medicare for Quebec citizens, including X-Rays and Ultrasounds, with the following paperwork as exceptions.
- Sick notes
- Forms for work or school
- License forms
Fees for medical consultation with doctor :
- Quebec residents : covered under RAMQ
RAMQ covered services - other services:
Imaging (radiology - certain ultrasounds) on site - some laboratory tests
- Consultation fees for residents from other provinces : $80 (supplemental fees for radiology - labs)
Reimbursed by home province
- Consultation fees for residents from other countries : $170 (supplemental fees for radiology - labs)
Online self-booking service via TeleHealth:
- You can book appointments with this and nearby super clinics with the RVSQ. (Rendez-Vous Sante Quebec.) During coronavirus pandemic these will be mainly by Telemedicine. Make appointment
2111 Avenue Northcliffe
- (514) 481-4343
- (514) 481-9673
Hours of operation :
Monday to Sunday
8:00 - 20:00
Walk-in hours :
During Covid-19 pandemic the majority of cases will be treated by phone.
Only those that will need to be seen will be given an appointment.
* If needed appointment will be made for face to face.
- The clinic reserves the right to no longer accept patients once the limit for the day has been reached.